> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > code
Login | Register


Posted by bc on January 30th, 2001 02:59 PM
In reply to Inspector by TD on January 30th, 2001 02:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

On codes, the Authority Having Jurisdiction has the final say. I'd bet you find that in the code at the beginning or the end and that they can interupt it. They can modify the code for their jurisdiction. Go complain to the elected officials who have oversight responsibility.

Your post is confusing as you say you sued in District Court but then say you don't/didn't want to hire and pay an attorney to handle the case. You will need a building expert who is knows the BOCA code as a witness in any case that is filed. It's your nickle, you have to decide if you want to pay for what the inspector wants or a lawyer or possibly both if you end up losing.

You never did state what the dispute is about?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC