> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cobblewood floors
Login | Register

Cobblewood floors

Posted by Henry in MI on October 5th, 1999 09:52 AM
In reply to wood block floor by Brian Craig on October 5th, 1999 08:08 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Brian. These are called cobblewood floors and the info is on the FAQ page and perhaps on the manufacturers/suppliers page. This is more complicated than you think it might be.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC