> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > CLR
Login | Register


Posted by Wick on January 19th, 2000 10:46 AM
In reply to Bathtub Stain by AJW on January 18th, 2000 09:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

CLR (Calcium, Lime, Rust) remover, can be purchased
at local Hardware, Home Center, or Grocery stores.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC