> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Clothes Dryer Vents
Login | Register

Clothes Dryer Vents

Posted by Roxanne Wolfe-Beagley on January 8th, 2000 11:23 PM

Hi..we just purchased a new washer and dryer from Sears. In the dryer manual they have a venting system called "periscope system." I would sure like to know where I could find one of these. We can't put the washer and dryer close to the wall (it is in my kitchen) because of that dumb fat tubing. We try to move it back and it pinches it. When I saw the periscope system, I thought it would be perfect for us. We checked our Coast to Coast store and they haven't seen one. Could someone help me out with this?? Thanks for listening.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC