> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > clothes closet
Login | Register

clothes closet

Posted by Rita H. Maldemay on March 30th, 2003 11:53 AM
In reply to closet organizers by joy radloff on March 2nd, 2001 06:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Bob,
I need your help. I'm thinking of building a closet in my bedroom I have a small one in one side of the room but it's too small for the clothes I have. So, I think it will be better to build a closet on the other wall it's about 10 feet wide. How do I started. I'm 57 years old widow female my children are all out of town except my daughter Rachel who is 15 and when I watch your show I always wish I could do a clothes closet that's what I really need to store all my clothes. So I need some advice. I have little idea on how to start. you might laugh but I tought of buying some 2X4 and nail them on the floor and on the ceiling and closing it by a sliding door.
and will I put cheetrock and paint. that will be a nice project. I work but I'll be off at the end of June and If I'm ready mentally I know I'll be able to do it.
Thank you so much I enjoy your show I watch it regulary every Sunday morning from 11H 00 to noon.
Rita H. Maldemay (I'm French I hope you understand what I want to say)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC