> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > closet doors secret panel
Login | Register

closet doors secret panel

Posted by Gloria on April 24th, 2003 05:08 PM

Iim looking for the hardware to change sliding closet doors to panels that look like part of the wall.
Chuck posted a similar question feb 28, 1999. I did not see an answer as I went through the archives

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC