> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > clock spring balances
Login | Register

clock spring balances

Posted by RR on November 18th, 2000 09:40 PM
In reply to Double Hung Windo pulley replacement by Bob L on November 13th, 2000 02:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

Do you know about clock spring balances? They are the size of regular window pulleys, but contain a spring loaded tape. The tape hooks to the sash the same way the window cord or chain would. Pullman and Caldwell are two companies I know of who makes these.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC