> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cleaning paneling
Login | Register

Cleaning paneling

Posted by Henry in MI on September 28th, 1999 07:46 AM
In reply to wallpapering paneling by Moishe on September 27th, 1999 09:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Moishe. I think that Tri-Sodium Phosphate (TSP) is the product you are seeking. It is available from home centers, paint stores and mass marketers in the paint department. Follow package directions.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC