> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > clean grout
Login | Register

clean grout

Posted by Dominick Albanese on November 14th, 2000 09:43 AM
In reply to grout cleaner by Angela on November 1st, 2000 10:43 AM [Go to top of thread]

what you people need is to have your grout lines can make your grout any color you choose.and the stain has a sealer in can actually make a home that hasn't even been lived in look better!i do this in the broward,palm beach area.don't know if it's available in your area,and if it is,what the prices my area it generally runs from like 60 to 90 cents a sq ft.personally,i don't believe you will ever truly clean your grout back to it's original.for really stubborn stains i would put a cleaner on it,let sit,then very gently try to brush away some of the stained very careful though,because you may find that the person that installed the tile may not have cleaned the thin-set out of the lines and you may begin to see this show through.and please stop using vinegar! it can make your tile shine,but it's eating away at your grout.go to your local big name hardware store,go to the tile section and look for a phosphoric acid cleaner.this is good for your basic ceramic tile,use caution with marble or anything else.if your in my area i would be happy to come out for estimate on stain.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC