> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Clarification?
Login | Register


Posted by joe on October 1st, 1999 12:53 PM
In reply to Window condensation by Tom on October 1st, 1999 08:51 AM [Go to top of thread]

When you say "Come together" do you mean the top window and bottom window of a double hung window? Do you mean between the two panes of glass? And "Up and down the grids" tells us a hell of a lot?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC