> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Claim
Login | Register


Posted by David Morris on March 24th, 2003 08:03 AM
In reply to replace pipes by Mrs.Waites on January 24th, 2003 07:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> My Polybutylene, Poly Butyl, Plastic, PB, Quest/Qwest pipe is leaking or brittle, Find Help Here! by Handyman on 10/26/2004

I need to know how to proceed with a claim. I had to cut into a wall to replace the piping in the bathroom tub. Please contact me at 812-886-6951 or mail to David Morris, 1394 N. Old Hwy. 41, Vincennes, IN 47591. Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC