> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > circuit wiring
Login | Register

circuit wiring

Posted by Jean Paquin on January 28th, 2000 12:09 PM

It you have a double pole breaker in your panel and it's wired as 2 110 volts circuits can you remove that double pole breaker and install 2 single pole breakers.
Thanks Jean

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC