> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cigarette Smoke is Driving me INSANE!
Login | Register

Cigarette Smoke is Driving me INSANE!

Posted by Aleaise Garraway on October 1st, 2002 08:06 AM
In reply to Cigarette smoke smell removal by Kelly Brown on April 27th, 2001 04:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

I been a homeowner for 2 years now. I live in a Condo. The man who used to live there was a heavy cigar smoker for years. I never have been sick as a child. But ever since I moved in that house I have shortness of breath, I developed Asthma. The scent is so bad that my friends notice it in the house and on me when I go out with them. I am so tired of people asking me if I smoke. I always feel tired and faint. My mom tried Febreeze, air freshners, etc. Now I am stripping the wall paper in the house and I discovered that the man who sold me the house, put the new wall paper on top of the old. The carpet is brand new though. Please may someone help me! I have heard baking soda, mr. clean, new paint, kilz, bleach, vinegar, a humidifier. I need to know what is the best because I cannot stand this anymore. I regret that I ever bought this house, although it was the decision of my "parents" when I knew something was up about that house.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC