> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > chip seal
Login | Register

chip seal

Posted by tomh on April 28th, 2003 12:21 AM
In reply to Driveway "goop" by johntee on April 27th, 2003 11:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sounds like a chip seal. Often done to resurface asphalt roads and drives. The use of a more decorative stone would work fine. Consider contracting the job to a paving company that does chip sealing. This link shows types of chip seal.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC