> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > chip in vanity top
Login | Register

chip in vanity top

Posted by Rich on February 28th, 2003 06:06 PM
In reply to Korstone Vanity Tops by Joe Russo on September 20th, 2002 05:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I purchased a vanity top at a great price at Home Depot.It was the last one.It has a chip in the coner.In the warranty info. it says that korstone has a repaire kit for chips .When I call the phone # its been disconected.Were do i get REPAIR KIT

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC