> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > chip in tub
Login | Register

chip in tub

Posted by tj on October 7th, 2000 08:17 AM
In reply to chip in the bottom of steel tub by S Pohl on October 7th, 2000 06:35 AM [Go to top of thread]

as a bath tub repair and refinisher, go to the yellow pages and look under bath tub repair and refinishing. You just cant use anything, it will not work/last. Professionals have bath tub coatings that come strictly from a company that deals with bath tub refinishing. They should grind the rust off then fill it with filler, sand it to the shape of the tub, then primer/seal it, then coat it. They may have to tint a color to match the color of your tub.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC