> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > chip in the bottom of steel tub
Login | Register

chip in the bottom of steel tub

Posted by S Pohl on October 7th, 2000 06:35 AM

We have a steel tub with a chip in the bottom of it that is beginning to rust. Besides completely replacing the tub, is there any way to repair this damage? Can any type of sealer be placed over the gouge to repair it? Also, how long would it take for a chipped/gouged steel tub to completely rust through assuming normal shower/tub use?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC