> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > chimney cricket
Login | Register

chimney cricket

Posted by bob fleer from complete chimneys, inc. on March 3rd, 2000 08:02 PM
In reply to Chimney leak by William R on August 7th, 1998 05:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

a chimney cricket is a small dormer type construction put at the roofside of the chimney.
try to find a roofer to build this for you. if the chimney is not more then 4 feet wide i might suggest that the flashing might not be high enough on the chimney. Also i may suggest that the use of chimneysaver water repellent may be the answer. hope this might help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC