> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Chicken wire
Login | Register

Chicken wire

Posted by Henry in MI on October 15th, 1999 07:14 AM
In reply to 1/2 " chicken wire for cabinets by L Moon on October 15th, 1999 06:50 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, L Moon. I'm surprised that you can't find it. It may not be available in the home centers but check the specialty hardware stores, particularly in the older sections of town. By the way, the correct name for this is "hardware cloth".

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC