> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Checking in! (Regular Posters, please read!)
Login | Register

Checking in! (Regular Posters, please read!)

Posted by Jim-ATS on August 22nd, 2000 08:57 PM

Well, I have settled in to my new job. I have let on a little to some of you about what has been happening, and wanted to let some of the rest of you know what's up, especially bc, who hasn't ever given me his email addy.

I am the new content lead for a web based home improvement database, and we are seeking some qualified independent contractors for some side work editing and proofing and fixing some existing content, as well as creating new material. There is MONEY available to pay you with, and though you won't get rich doing it, it would give you bragging rights that you have done something "professional" on the internet and actually gotten paid to do it.

Please send an email to the above addy if you are interested. You don't have to be an expert if you know how to do research and understand what you're reading.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Especially Jay J, bc, Wick, Regina, Henry, Melissa, Dodgeman, John 2000. Sorry if I left you out, it's been a while since I've been here.

The database goes live before too long, so I hope to visit again more frequently pretty soon.

Best regards,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC