> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Check screen
Login | Register

Check screen

Posted by Harold on October 8th, 2002 12:03 PM
In reply to How would I go about increasing my water pressure? by Katherine on October 8th, 2002 12:02 AM [Go to top of thread]

There is often a screen at the end of the faucet that becomes clogged. Unscrew it and install a replacement, available at hardware stores.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Thanks by katherine  10/9/02 11:44 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC