> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > channel system
Login | Register

channel system

Posted by David on January 4th, 2003 03:41 PM
In reply to a water channelling system by kp on January 4th, 2003 01:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

kp, this method is achieved with a small plastic retainer wall which is adhered to the floor an inch or two away from the wall with a pliable caulking type material. the bootm of the channel is the floor itself, and the other sidewall is the concrete wall. I believe it came in 4' sticks, with premolded corners and connectors, too.

It's been a while since I've seen them, but know several versions exist. I'm sorry I can't remember the brand names, but I'd check with Lowe's or other larger lumberyards. Glad I could help, best of luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC