> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ceramic chips
Login | Register

ceramic chips

Posted by Stephanie on November 8th, 2000 01:52 PM
In reply to chio in ceramic over steel sink in the kitchen by E Watkins on October 15th, 2000 10:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sure there is! I'm a bathtub refinisher and am able to repair chips in sinks, counter tops, and tubs. I suggest looking in the yellow pages for someone along those lines. Refinishing could save you lots of money and time. Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC