> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ceiling systems
Login | Register

ceiling systems

Posted by steve on January 24th, 2000 03:24 PM

Im looking for a product, I think it was made of syrofoam.
It was interior ceiling detail that was seamed together like drywall.
It is used in place of crown moulding products. Can anyone help

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC