> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ceiling paint peeling and insulation and wires
Login | Register

ceiling paint peeling and insulation and wires

Posted by Chuck McCrory on January 7th, 2003 02:01 PM
In reply to Peel Away Stripper - Ceiling Cove Molding by marsha on May 17th, 1998 11:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am Deaf.
I need some help how to improve the 51 years old of Capecod house that was building by family. I bought this house last June 2000.
Ceiling paint peeling off with maybe five layers of old paint. this paint was old as oil bases i think. then i add new paint is latex.
now i have terrible some peeling paint fell off from the ceiling and starting cracking the ceiling. How can i fix the crack and paint again?

Also I need to know how can I install the insulation the wall around the house. The house walls that have foam panels and metal siding. It is little over than 30 years ago. I need to fill the insutlation around the house walls.
I really wish to meet you in person of how to solve problems. oh by the way, I need to have a good re wires around the house. I need help. if you can bring all the people who work for you as i saw on the tv every weekend. I really dont know how to get you Bob Villa or the young man i forget name. Abram and others. Can I meet you in person to get some help to solve problems.
I lived on 1847 Vaughn Street Columbus, Ohio 43223 Thank you. Chuck McCrory

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC