> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ceiling moldings
Login | Register

Ceiling moldings

Posted by Cynthia Grauduss on March 23rd, 2000 02:07 PM

I am looking for a manufacture of ceiling molding,
that of which one might find in older home that would accent where a light fixture hangs from the ceiling. I
am sure that there is probably a proper name for such a thing but I do not know whart that might be.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC