> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ceiling Circles
Login | Register

Ceiling Circles

Posted by Steve King on July 8th, 1997 05:13 PM
In reply to re-Texturing Ceilings by Christine Coffey on July 1st, 1997 02:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you are talking about a textured ceiling in a newer home it is generally done with a trowel.
In older homes with plaster ceilings it was done with either applied molding or with cut-out templates in wet plaster.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • look by Appppp  10/11/02 04:01 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC