> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ceiling
Login | Register


Posted by homo habilis on February 22nd, 2000 02:29 AM
In reply to More ... by Jay J on February 21st, 2000 11:23 AM [Go to top of thread]

Obviously you fix the leak first. Depending on the amount of warpage in the ceiling,you can cut out the badly warped plaster and drywall over it or just drywall. Drywall is easy and relatively cheap. The finish will be the hard part. Patching cracked plaster has techniques which I am familiar with but I am in California and plaster cracks in earthquakes so I don't do it much.E-mail me for more info.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC