> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > CC-Sealer
Login | Register


Posted by Roger Cullen/Anderlen Co. on August 23rd, 2002 09:00 AM
In reply to Vinyl replacement windows by Betty Perry on September 18th, 2000 08:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

We have a new technology window and door sealer that is used to seal the rough opening between the unit being installed and the frame work of the house. CC-Sealers is easy to install, will not put excessive pressure on the installed unit, it remains pliable and has a fantastic r-value.
We are a small company and are looking for ideas on how to get this out to market.
Our web site is and our phone number is 866-410-7451.
Thanks, Roger Cullen

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC