> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Caulking inside windows
Login | Register

Caulking inside windows

Posted by Marion on March 21st, 2003 07:06 PM
In reply to Caulking on wooden pane windows by Julia Segarra on October 10th, 2002 11:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

Our windows have caulking that is falling out of them on the inside, between the window pane and the frame. It is a thin line of caulking. Could you tell us what kind of caulking to use? How do you replace it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC