> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Caulk
Login | Register


Posted by kp on January 19th, 2003 06:37 PM
In reply to filling in panelling gaps and painting over by Mark on January 19th, 2003 10:57 AM [Go to top of thread]

First remove the spackling from the cracks, then refill with an acrylic latex caulk.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC