> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > casterboots
Login | Register


Posted by Esther Skaist on June 15th, 1998 09:39 PM
In reply to Replacement Casters Source? by Bill Williams on February 7th, 1998 11:36 AM [Go to top of thread]

I'm not exactly sure what your table legs look like
but we have a great new product called the "CASTERBOOT"
It fits right over many different types of legs and
attaches with a twist of a knob.Check us out at

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC