> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > cast iron pipe
Login | Register

cast iron pipe

Posted by peter on October 29th, 2001 11:44 AM
In reply to Replacement by Joe on October 24th, 2001 01:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

The rubber fitgs. are called fernco couplings/ftgs. They make them for cast iron transitions. Thay also come with bell and hub.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC