> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > cast iron bushings
Login | Register

cast iron bushings

Posted by sal on October 29th, 2002 09:27 PM
In reply to 1200 double hung series by Theodore on October 22nd, 2002 08:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

just call American Craftsman at 1 800 299 9501 and get the service dept. they are called balance shoes and they can send them to you via UPS

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC