> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > carpet
Login | Register


Posted by Chris on June 23rd, 2002 01:56 PM
In reply to I Have Done This In The Past..... by Dodgeman on June 20th, 2002 12:43 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can purchase a circle cutter at a local carpet supplier shop (not a retail outlet). They also sell seaming tape, another option to what Dodgeman recommended. Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC