I'm not a mold expert, but it might be prudent for you to have an expert check the mold to make sure it isn't deadly and maybe have them remove it. Definitely minimize your exposure to it. Use a high quality (3M) dust mask at the very least. If you have a forced air heating system then you could be spreading spores throughout your house right now. Back in the old days, before anyone knew mold could croak you, we would have just removed any moldy, wet or rotted materials and repaired the area.
My guess would be that mold + carpenter ants = leak. Mold needs moisture and in most cases of ant infestation they come in because the wood is rotten. Find and fix your leak