> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > carbon monoxide poisoning
Login | Register

carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted by bc on October 10th, 2000 07:44 PM
In reply to Condensation on windows by Laura Jueschke on October 10th, 2000 06:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

Cover off the vent could have left leaves and twigs and birds, etc plugging the vent which could lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and death. Have it checked immediately.

I'd opt for a dehumidifier to get rid of the humidity and the bathroom vent fan.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC