> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Carbon Monoxide is ODORLESS!
Login | Register

Carbon Monoxide is ODORLESS!

Posted by Deanna on December 23rd, 2000 07:03 PM
In reply to Fuel exhaust smell in heating system by Mary on December 23rd, 2000 06:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

Important fact! EVERY home should have a carbon monoxide detector. You can't smell it...and it can kill!

I, too, have a problem with fuel odor coming in the house, furnace is located in the garage! So for the first half hour or so when I get home, the fumes from the car engine get sucked into the furnace and blown in the house. I'm guessing your furnace is NOT in the garage...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC