> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Carbon monoxide.
Login | Register

Carbon monoxide.

Posted by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof on December 12th, 2002 07:40 AM
In reply to venting by dan on December 11th, 2002 10:04 AM [Go to top of thread]

This is an important problem, don't let it continue. As the previous person said you have a negative pressure in your home. My suggestion would be to provide an additional air supply along side the boiler. This supply should be directly adjacent to the burner so the burner can draw fresh air from the outside when it needs it. When there is a problem like this some of the exhaust is dumped into the home in the form of carbon monoxide. This is a dangerous gas and can cause all types of problems including death. Don't wait on this one.
Master Plumber

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC