> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > caradco windows & doors
Login | Register

caradco windows & doors

Posted by Allen C. Garner, Jr. on May 5th, 2003 12:38 PM
In reply to idiot reply/window rot by steve on March 10th, 2003 09:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 3 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Jeld-Wen Caradco by dmasher on 11/11/2004

Hello Steve: I am truly sorry to learn of your experience with this particular product. I as many others I'm sure are experiencing the same. I am just beginning to expand a knowledge base on this but rest assured that this is not a "normal" wear and tear issue. It is my understanding that this product/company relied upon a coating produced by PPG as an undercoat that was proven to break down. PPG was subsequently required to contribute financially to Caradco....amount undetermined. This is what I know for now. I will try to keep you informed in the future. Unfortunate that there are those who can & will hide behind anonymity to issue a response that is uninformed at best. Regards, Allen

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC