> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Caps
Login | Register


Posted by Harold Kestenholz - Hydronic Network on November 29th, 2001 03:26 PM
In reply to Removal of wood stove pipe? and sealing? by auggies mom on November 29th, 2001 03:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can purchase caps (chimney tops) to close off and cover both the inside and outside walls of the chimney.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC