> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Capping pipes or tubes
Login | Register

Capping pipes or tubes

Posted by Harold Kestenholz - on April 15th, 2002 03:32 PM
In reply to Capping 3/4" water piping by Scott Ramsay on April 15th, 2002 01:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

Plumbing is made of specific materials. If pipe, they can be cut, threaded and closed with a cap. If copper tubing, they can be cut and a cap soldered on. If plastic, they can be cut and a cap glued on. A professional plumber carrys all the tools to do this on his truck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC