> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Cantact the contractor.
Login | Register

Cantact the contractor.

Posted by Jeremy on April 7th, 2003 04:30 PM
In reply to FLAKING CONCRETE by AL on April 7th, 2003 04:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

Your best bet is to contact the contractor where you got your crete from and explain to them whats going on, it sound to my experience that your driveway got a bad batch of crete and you may be intitled for a free fix depending on what your contract states.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Contact by Jeremy  4/7/03 04:42 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC