> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Can You See.....
Login | Register

Can You See.....

Posted by Dodgeman on May 8th, 2002 12:16 PM
In reply to furnace by Ric on May 7th, 2002 02:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

The switch? Usually they are mounted in the plenum. What type of switch is it? A lot of the older ones were Honeywell brand.
What are you trying to accomplish. If we knew more information, then we could help.
Not Holding My Breath,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC