> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Can relate
Login | Register

Can relate

Posted by Teresa on January 3rd, 2002 07:38 PM
In reply to repairing inside stucco walls - how to. by S. Nowlin on January 3rd, 2002 02:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

My MIL's house has the stucco walls in the kitchen and they too are really showing their age. Large areas have fallen off besides the cracking. I have suggested to her that she just take a scraper and knock all of it off. In her wouldn't take too much to do this. The stucco is in really bad shape.

You could try to locate a contractor in your area who does stucco exterior's and get his/her opinion on how to repair yours since it is in the entire house.

Another alternative would be to go over the top of your walls/ceilings with 1/4 drywall and just cover it up. My MIL is thinking about doing this in her kitchen. Of course all of your trim will need to be resized.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC