> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Can I Say Something ???
Login | Register

Can I Say Something ???

Posted by Jay J on April 25th, 2000 03:20 PM
In reply to WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SHUT ME DOWN, JIM? by keiser on April 25th, 2000 03:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

Objectively, let's look at what we know:

-You tried and failed at getting your Craftsman Tools replaced at YOUR Sears store.
-OTHER Sears stores were willing to take your tools but you opted not to take the offer because, at that point, you had decided you were 'done' with Craftsman.
-You got as best-as-a-complete-replacement set of tools from Husky.
-Right now, you're still angry at Sears and happy to have your tools replaced.

What else is there to say? For 'us', we heard you and that's that. We'll keep your 'experience' in mind should we come up against a similiar situation, thank you. Since you have tools now, I'm not sure what else can be done here. In short, you haven't asked for any advice in your recent Posts, right? We just keep going 'round and 'round and 'round.

Really, unless you want to give us an update later on, after you've contacted your State's Attorney General, or received a letter back from the President of Sears, I'll ask: What more can I (we) do for you?! As others have said, "Is there a question???" If not, we've heard it already. I'm (we're) not trying to shut you down. Just move on with a 'question' or something, or put it to rest until you have something more to add. If that's what you consider 'shut down', that's your characterization.

I understand your situation, your feelings, and so on. For the most part, I was one of the few that supported you back then. I DO understand. You've beaten up the same-o, same-o enough. That's all you're really hearing ...

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC