> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > calling a pro?
Login | Register

calling a pro?

Posted by dave on August 13th, 2002 07:40 AM
In reply to Main Beam Under house Need help by mermaidmom on August 12th, 2002 11:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

I assume you're calling in a professional for this? It should be done all at once... jacking the house and then replacing with steel or a laminated beam.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC