> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Call your insurance agent
Login | Register

Call your insurance agent

Posted by kp on January 5th, 2003 10:36 AM
In reply to Skunks under house by Ladonna L on January 5th, 2003 01:59 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Skunks and Criiter Control by Handyman on 07/26/2005

The odor will be very difficult and costly to get rid of.

A professional cleaning company like Service Master can probably do the best job.

You may have to make temporary living arangements until the odor dissapates.

Call your insurance company. The expenses should be covered, including temporary moving and living costs. You will have to pay the deductable.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC