> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Call them
Login | Register

Call them

Posted by Billy on January 6th, 2003 12:33 PM
In reply to Aprilaire replacement filters by Dave on January 6th, 2003 10:39 AM [Go to top of thread]

Call your local Home Depot or hardware or HVAC shop. They can tell you over the phone. I bought a non-Aprilaire replacement for my AprilAire humidifier at my local hardware store.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • thanks by Dave  1/6/03 02:39 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC