> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Call the professionals
Login | Register

Call the professionals

Posted by homebild on April 27th, 2003 10:37 AM
In reply to BEAMS by Kenny King on April 27th, 2003 05:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

You need a professional builder's advice, a structural engineer's advice, and the advice of your local buidling code office.

Framing structures, spans, and beams are strictoy regulated by state and local building codes.

You won't get a construction permit without the building methods undergoing scrutiny by the issuing agency.

You can't get the answers you need here.

Call the pros.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • BEAMS by Kenny King  4/27/03 05:00 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC